Curried Rice Salad
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/4 cup dried Bing cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (2.25-ounce) package slivered almonds
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Cook rice according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Combine rice, cherries, and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Cover and chill.
- Bake almonds in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted; cool.
- Stir almonds, pear, grapes, and lemon juice into rice mixture; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads