Curried Quinoa & Peas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) quinoa dried
- 2 tablespoon(s) curry powered
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric powdered
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth low fat
- 1 cup(s) peas frozen
- Rinse quinoa in cold water to remove its bitter coating. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine rinsed quinoa with curry powder and turmeric. Add chicken broth, and bring to a boil. Add peas, then cover and simmer until the water is absorbed—about 12-15 minutes. The quinoa will be soft and translucent. Serve as a side dish with your favorite broiled or grilled meat and fish.
- Serves 4.
- Per Serving: Calories 208, Calories from Fat 27, Total Fat 3.1g (sat 0.3g), cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 81mg, Carbohydrate 36.9g, Fiber 5.3g, Protein 8.4g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shepherd1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note