I thought it was great. I did double the yogurt mixture and add a bit of buttermilk to make it more creamy. Otherwise it had a great taste. Will make again.
Curried Potato Salad
Photo: Anna Williams; Styling: Pam Morris
More From Cooking Light
Total: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 21.7g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 1.3mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 275mg
- Calcium: 48mg
- 2 pounds Red Bliss potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Madras or regular curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, divided
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews
- 1. Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. Combine yogurt and next 3 ingredients (through salt), stirring with a whisk.
- 3. Place cooled potatoes in a large bowl. Add carrots, 5 tablespoons green onions, celery, and yogurt mixture; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with remaining 3 tablespoons green onions and cashews. Serve chilled.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note