Ok, not great. Definitely won't make again.
Curried Pork Salad Wraps
If you can't find lavash, try lower-sodium flatbreads or sandwich wraps.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 446
- Fat: 16.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 32.8g
- Carbohydrate: 42.6g
- Fiber: 8.1g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 521mg
- Calcium: 88mg
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted, shelled, dry-roasted pistachios
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 4 lavash flatbreads
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 12 (1/8-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork, curry, powder, and salt to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until pork is done. Let pork mixture cool slightly. Combine pork mixture, celery, pistachios, raisins, yogurt, and canola mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
- 2. Top each lavash with 2 lettuce leaves, 3 tomato slices, and about 3/4 cup pork mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Roll up wraps, and cut in half diagonally.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This