- 2 (20-ounce) cans DOLE Pineapple Chunks
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Place pineapple in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
- Bring 1 cup reserved juice, brown sugar, butter, and curry powder to a boil in a saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Pour mixture over pineapple, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note