Curried Pecan Rice
Prep: 1 minute; Cook: 10 minutes.
Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 295
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 6.4g
- Carbohydrate: 46.5g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 329mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1 (4-ounce) package boil-in-bag long-grain and wild rice mix
- 2 teaspoons light butter
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting butter, fat, salt, and seasoning packet. Drain well.
- Melt 2 teaspoons butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pecans; sauté 3 minutes. Add curry powder, and sauté 1 minute.
- Combine rice, pecans, salt, pepper, and parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables