1. Boil shrimp in salted water until just opaque, about 30 seconds. Transfer to bowl of ice water to cool. Drain shrimp and put in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add peaches, onion, chile, salt, and lime juice to shrimp.
3. Heat oil in a small frying pan until warm. Add spices and swirl to toast. Pour warm oil over shrimp mixture, gently stirring to combine.
4. Microwave 4 pappadums 1 at a time until puffed and crisp, about 50 seconds. Crack each into a few large pieces.
5. Arrange avocado on 4 dinner plates, top with shrimp mixture, and garnish plates with cilantro and pappadums.
*Wafer-thin Indian bread; find in the Asian food aisle of well-stocked grocery stores.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.