Curried Pasta Salad With Tuna
- 8 ounce(s) bow-tie pasta (or similar small pasta shape)
- 2 6-oz. can(s) chunk light tuna in water, squeezed dry and flaked
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup(s) halved, seedless red grapes
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup(s) unsalted cashew pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole cumin seeds
- 1. In a small dry skillet, toast the cumin seeds over medium heat, until just fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour the seeds onto a small plate to cool for a few minutes.
- 2. To make the dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, toasted cumin seeds, curry powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl and add celery, grapes and cashews.
- 4. Add the reserved dressing and mix thoroughly to coat. Gently stir in tuna. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curried Pasta Salad With Tuna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads