Curried Orange Rice and Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 onion, medium sliced or finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 cup(s) Basmati rice uncooked
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins dark or golden
- 1 bay leaf
- 6-10 chicken pieces cooked
- Melt butter in saucepan & saute onions. Stir in curry and rice, cooking 2 mins, stirring. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil, lower heat & cover.
- Simmer 15-20 mins until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove bay leaf and top with chicken pieces to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note