This was so bland. Tofu bland. Spices didn't work.
Curried Noodles with Tofu
Randy Mayor; Melanie J. Clarke
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from fat: 15%
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 11.5g
- Carbohydrate: 51.4g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 678mg
- Calcium: 89mg
- 6 ounces uncooked rice sticks (rice-flour noodles), angel hair pasta, or vermicelli
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 4 cups shredded napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place noodles in a large bowl. Add hot water to cover; let stand 5 minutes. Drain.
- Combine coconut milk, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, curry paste, and salt in a small bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add tofu; sauté 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove tofu from pan; keep warm.
- Add bell pepper to pan; sauté 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add cabbage; sauté 30 seconds. Stir in noodles, coconut milk mixture, and tofu; cook 2 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in green onions and cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes