Good flavor, very tasty. Served with CL 2007, Indian Styled Shrimp.
Serve a simple tofu or chicken stir-fry on a bed of these flavorful noodles.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 183
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Carbohydrate: 33.8g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 274mg
- Calcium: 29mg
- 4 ounces uncooked wide rice stick noodles (banh pho)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices red bell pepper, each cut in half
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Combine 1/2 cup water, soy sauce, honey, and cornstarch in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and remaining ingredients; sauté 3 minutes. Add noodles and water mixture; cook 1 1/2 minutes or until thoroughly heated and sauce is slightly thick.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables