Curried Lentil Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 cup(s) dried small lentils
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 32 ounce(s) reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) sriracha (or to taste)
- . Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Coat pan in cooking spray. Add onion and garlic. Sauté 4 minutes2. Add lentils and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 minutes or until lentils are tender. Ladle soup into 6 bowls. Top each serving with 1/2 tsp Sriracha, if desired.
- Calories: 243, Fat: 1.5g, protein: 17.5g, carb: 41g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curried Lentil Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews