Very disappointed. Although it was very easy I didn't think it had any flavor and really needed salt. Perhaps it is because I didn't have curry powder but used curry seasoning instead.
Curried Lamb Kabobs
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 257
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 29.5g
- Carbohydrate: 14.1g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 201mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 pound lean boneless leg of lamb
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 small onions
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 16 pieces
- 16 medium-size fresh mushrooms
- Cooking spray
- 1. Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1 1/4-inch cubes. Place lamb in a shallow dish. Combine yogurt, soy sauce, and curry powder; add to lamb, and stir to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- 2. Cook onions in boiling water to cover in a medium saucepan 10 minutes. Drain and cut each onion into 4 wedges.
- 3. Prepare grill.
- 4. Remove lamb from marinade; reserve marinade. Thread lamb, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms alternately onto 8 (10-inch) skewers; brush with reserved marinade.
- 5. Coat a grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place kabobs on rack; grill, covered, 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning kabobs once. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes
Food & Wine