Very disappointed. Although it was very easy I didn't think it had any flavor and really needed salt. Perhaps it is because I didn't have curry powder but used curry seasoning instead.
Curried Lamb Kabobs
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 257
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 29.5g
- Carbohydrate: 14.1g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 201mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 pound lean boneless leg of lamb
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 small onions
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 16 pieces
- 16 medium-size fresh mushrooms
- Cooking spray
- 1. Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1 1/4-inch cubes. Place lamb in a shallow dish. Combine yogurt, soy sauce, and curry powder; add to lamb, and stir to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- 2. Cook onions in boiling water to cover in a medium saucepan 10 minutes. Drain and cut each onion into 4 wedges.
- 3. Prepare grill.
- 4. Remove lamb from marinade; reserve marinade. Thread lamb, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms alternately onto 8 (10-inch) skewers; brush with reserved marinade.
- 5. Coat a grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place kabobs on rack; grill, covered, 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning kabobs once. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This