- 2 (17-ounce) cans apricot halves
- 1 (16-ounce) can pineapple slices, halved
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves
- 1 (17-ounce) can figs
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- Drain all fruit, reserving 1/2 cup each of apricot and pineapple juice. Set juice aside.
- Place drained fruit in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, and set aside
- Combine reserved juice, sugar, butter, and curry powder in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until syrup thickens. Pour syrup over fruit. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Spoon fruit into serving dish using a slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note