Curried Egg Salad Sandwiches
Using some of the boiled egg yolks gives this salad mixture a creamy texture and rich flavor, much as a full-fat egg salad would have.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 211
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 11.9g
- Carbohydrate: 31.6g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 618mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Calcium: 100mg
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground curry
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks. Reserve 4 egg yolks for another use. Chop whites and remaining 2 yolks. Combine egg, onion, and relish in a small bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, salt, curry, and pepper; add to egg mixture.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each English muffin. Spoon one-third egg salad over leaves, and top with remaining muffin halves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches