- 6 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground curry
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- calories 211
- fat 3.9 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- protein 11.9 g
- carbohydrate 31.6 g
- cholesterol 106 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 618 mg
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fiber 2.3 g
- calcium 100 mg
How to Make It
Cut eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks. Reserve 4 egg yolks for another use. Chop whites and remaining 2 yolks. Combine egg, onion, and relish in a small bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, salt, curry, and pepper; add to egg mixture.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each English muffin. Spoon one-third egg salad over leaves, and top with remaining muffin halves.