Curried Egg Salad Sandwich
This egg salad is also delicious served over mixed greens dressed with lemon juice and olive oil. Recipe by Dawn Perry, April 2011; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/curried-egg-salad-sandwich-00000000055005/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 slice(s) pumpernickel bread
- 4 large leaves Bibb lettuce
- Potato chips, for serving
- 1. Place the eggs in a saucepan and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, cover, remove from heat, and let sit for 12 minutes. Rinse the eggs under cold water, peel, and coarsely chop.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry powder. Fold in the eggs and chives; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dividing evenly, top each slice of bread with lettuce, then the egg salad. Serve with the chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note