Curried Crab on Crackers
Creamy, delicately spiced and garnished with a red grape, this is a quick and festive, last-minute appetizer, but it's even better when you make the crab mixture a day ahead. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/3114.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce tub(s) crab claw meat
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) mild curry powder (or more to taste)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 24 water crackers
- 12 red grapes, halved
- In a large bowl, fold together crab, mayonnaise, lime juice, curry powder and green onions. Top each cracker with a bit of crab salad, then garnish with a grape half and serve (paired with Benziger Sauvignon Blanc, if you wish).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note