Curried Crab on Crackers
Creamy, delicately spiced and garnished with a red grape, this is a quick and festive, last-minute appetizer, but it's even better when you make the crab mixture a day ahead. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/3114.
Yield: 2 servings ( Serving Size: dozen )
Community Recipe from
- 1 8-ounce tub(s) crab claw meat
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) mild curry powder (or more to taste)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 24 water crackers
- 12 red grapes, halved
- In a large bowl, fold together crab, mayonnaise, lime juice, curry powder and green onions. Top each cracker with a bit of crab salad, then garnish with a grape half and serve (paired with Benziger Sauvignon Blanc, if you wish).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes