These were okay, but needed a sauce to help with the flavor. You could not taste the shrimp, and I would not make these again.
Curried Coconut Shrimp Balls
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
Yield: Makes 4 dozen
More From Coastal Living
Chill Time: 1 Hour
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1. Combine coconut and curry powder on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden; set aside.
- 2. Process cream cheese, shrimp, and onions in a food processor until blended. Chill 1 hour.
- 3. Shape shrimp mixture into 1-inch balls, and roll in toasted coconut mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curried Coconut Shrimp Balls Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers