Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Stir together chicken, celery, coconut, softened cream cheese, green onions, ginger, curry powder, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended.
- Spread on: raisin bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This