Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches
Toasted coconut, curry, ginger, and red pepper pack Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches with vibrant flavor. One bite and you'll discover why these sandwiches are such crowd pleasers.
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Stir together chicken, celery, coconut, softened cream cheese, green onions, ginger, curry powder, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended.
- Spread on: raisin bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers