- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Stir together chicken, celery, coconut, softened cream cheese, green onions, ginger, curry powder, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended.
Spread on: raisin bread.