Curried Chicken Salad with Grapes
Photo: Formula Z/S
- Quick Chicken Curry
- Reserved frozen chicken curry, thawed
- 3 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium bunch seedless green grapes, halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 10-ounce bag baby spinach leaves
- Thaw the frozen chicken curry in the refrigerator the day before serving.
In a large bowl, stir together the chicken curry, celery, onion, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper and fold in the grapes and spinach.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads