- Quick Chicken Curry
- Reserved frozen chicken curry, thawed
- 3 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium bunch seedless green grapes, halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 10-ounce bag baby spinach leaves
How to Make It
Thaw the frozen chicken curry in the refrigerator the day before serving.
In a large bowl, stir together the chicken curry, celery, onion, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper and fold in the grapes and spinach.