I just made this for a luncheon. After reading the reviews, I made these changes: I only used 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, I added 1/4 cup of sour cream and 1/4 cup of mayo. Yum!
Curried Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
Dress up a classic chicken salad sandwich recipe by adding a hint of spice. Serve these bite-sized sandwiches at teas, showers, or low-key family gatherings.
More From Southern Living
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 6 green onions, minced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 48 whole-grain bread slices
- 1. Stir together first 11 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly on 1 side each of 24 bread slices; top with remaining 24 bread slices. Trim crusts from sandwiches; cut each sandwich into 4 rectangles with a serrated knife.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note