- 4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened*
- 3/4 cup golden raisins, chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 6 green onions, minced
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Garnishes: green onion stems, minced green onions, toasted flaked coconut, pistachios, fresh dill sprigs, yellow squash wedges, fresh chives, mixed salad greens, pansies, cucumber slices
How to Make It
Stir together first 11 ingredients. Form into an egg shape. Chill 8 hours, and garnish, if desired. Serve with crackers.
* Reduced-fat cream cheese may be substituted for regular cream cheese.