- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups shredded roasted chicken, skin removed
- 2 carrots, coarsely shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit, such as currants, raisins, cranberries, cherries or apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts or sunflower seeds
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder and honey and season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken, carrots, dried fruit and nuts and stir to combine.
Serve With: Crusty bread, in pita or with green salad.