Curried Chicken Salad
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Curried Chicken Salad is full of bold flavor with ingredients such as red curry paste, fresh cilantro and golden raisins mixed together. Try this chicken salad on baked egg roll wrappers.
Yield: Makes 5 cups
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted, salted almonds`
- Stir together mayonnaise, cilantro, vinegar, red curry paste, and salt in a large bowl. Add chicken, carrots, and golden raisins; toss to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours. Sprinkle with almonds before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note