Curried Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together everything except the chicken and onions in a medium bowl. Stir in chicken and onions untill blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Momcookshealthy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curried Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes