Curried Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together everything except the chicken and onions in a medium bowl. Stir in chicken and onions untill blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Momcookshealthy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curried Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads