Curried Chicken Salad
Refrigerate: 2 Hours
- 5 cup(s) cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1 small can(s) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 8-ounce can(s) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) seedless grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) mild curry powder (or more or less, to taste)
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine diced chicken, onion, celery, water chestnuts, pineapple and grapes in bowl. Whip mayonnaise, curry powder, lemon juice and soy sauce together in a separate small bowl and pour over meat mixture, mixing well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving for flavors to meld.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note