Curried Chicken Salad
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake coconut in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring halfway through.
- 2. Whisk together sour cream and next 3 ingredients. Stir in chicken, raisins, green onions, and coconut. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads