Curried Chicken Salad
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake coconut in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring halfway through.
- 2. Whisk together sour cream and next 3 ingredients. Stir in chicken, raisins, green onions, and coconut. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note