Curried Chicken and Rice Salad
Make a meal with Curried Chicken and Rice Salad, Herb-Sour Cream Biscuits, and Strawberry Soup.
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 355
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 29.8g
- Carbohydrate: 48.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 578mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon nonfat mayonnaise salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast (skinned before cooking and cooked without salt)
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice (cooked without salt or fat)
- 1 cup seedless red grape halves
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 2 red leaf lettuce leaves
- 2 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well. Combine chicken and next 4 ingredients. Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture; toss gently.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto 2 lettuce-lined salad plates. Sprinkle evenly with almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note