Curried Chicken Pâte
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, peeled and quartered
- 1 large shallot, quartered
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Hot mango chutney
- Garnishes: Italian parsley sprig, chopped pimiento
- Process first 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add butter and next 3 ingredients; process until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 6- x 3-inch loafpan. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with hot mango chutney and beaten biscuits or crackers. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note