Curried Chicken Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice - 1 whole lemon divded
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) pasta bowtie, fusilli
- 2 cup(s) snap peas chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion (1/2 of a small) minced
- 2/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts diced
- Combine 1st three ingredients, pour over chicken and marinate 1-2 hours in refrigerator. Over medium high heat, cook chicken with marinade sauce about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool. Cook pasta in salted water and add snap peas during last two minutes. In large serving bowl combine dressing - 1 TB lemon juice, onion, mayo and mustard. Add chicken sauce mixture. Drain pasta and peas.
- Toss thoroughly to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note