Deliciously simple on a summer night. It was nicely not too mayonnaise-y which my husband appreciates.
Curried Chicken and Grape Salad
Curried Chicken and Grape Salad makes a hearty one-dish meal, but it's equally as good when spooned into slices of bread for sandwiches.
More From Allyou
Chill: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 567mg
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cooked boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, lemon zest and salt. Combine chicken and grapes in a large bowl, add dressing and toss to coat. Chill for 15 minutes.
- 2. Arrange spinach on 4 dinner plates. Top with chicken salad, sprinkle with almonds, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note