- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 28-oz. can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 15-oz. cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- calories 327
- fat 7 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 42 g
- carbohydrate 22 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 120 mg
- sodium 823 mg
How to Make It
Combine chicken, olive oil, curry powder and salt in slow cooker and toss to coat.
Sprinkle onions and garlic on top of chicken. Pour tomatoes on top. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
During last hour of cooking, stir in chickpeas. Serve hot.