This recipe is very easy to follow and the taste is terrific! I didn't add the lime juice (didn't have any) and it still turned out wonderfully. I serve the chicken with roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes. Yum!
Curried Chicken Breasts
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Susan Vajaranant
More From Allyou
Bake: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 544mg
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, oil, curry powder, chili powder, lime juice and garlic. Season with salt. Arrange chicken in an 8-inch square glass baking dish, pour yogurt mixture on top and turn chicken to coat.
- 2. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of chicken reads 165ºF. Let stand 5 minutes and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note