Very tasty and so simple. Love that there are so few ingredients. I omitted the lemon juice (didn't have any), and it turned out just fine.
Curried Chicken Breasts
Simple chicken breasts take on high flavor by baking in a yogurt mixture of curry powder, chili powder, and lime juice. Curried Chicken Breasts give you a taste of the East without leaving home.
More From Allyou
Bake: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 544mg
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, oil, curry powder, chili powder, lime juice and garlic. Season with salt. Arrange chicken in an 8-inch square glass baking dish, pour yogurt mixture on top and turn chicken to coat.
- 2. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of chicken reads 165ºF. Let stand 5 minutes and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note