Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) cold water rice
- sliced green onions
- shredded coconut
- 1. Place cooker in slow cooker. Cover with onions and sweet potatoes.
- 2. Combine orange juice, garlic, chicken bouillon, salt, pepper and curry powder. Pour over vegetables.
- 3. Cover. Cook on Low 5-6 hours.
- 4. Remove chicken and vegetables and keep warm.
- 5. Turn slow cooker to High. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into sauce in slow cooker. Cover. Cook on High 15-20 minutes.
- 6. Serve chicken and sauce over rice. Sprinkle with your choice of toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecs2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes