very good. couldn't find caperberries, but used capers. served with mahi mahi. Solid dinner.
Curried Cauliflower with Capers
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Carbohydrate: 5.3g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 445mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup caperberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine cauliflower and 1 tablespoon oil on a jelly-roll pan, tossing to coat. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- 3. Combine remaining 3 tablespoons oil, lemon rind, and next 4 ingredients (through black pepper) in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add roasted cauliflower, caperberries, parsley, and capers to bowl; toss mixture well to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables