I have made this twice for and it was a big hit.
Curried Cauliflower Bake
- 1 head cauliflower*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Cut cauliflower into flowerets (about 3 cups). Cook in boiling water to cover with 1/2 teaspoon salt 10 minutes or until tender; drain well. Arrange cauliflower in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Stir together soup and next 4 ingredients; pour over cauliflower. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
- * 1 (16-ounce) package frozen cauliflower, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note