Curried Beef Kabobs With Jade Sauce
Ralph Anderson; William Dickey; Lisa Powell Bailey, Buffey Hargett; Vanessa McNeil Rocchio
Yield: Makes 12 servings
More From Southern Living
Soak: 30 Minutes
Grill: 6 Minutes
- 12 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Garam Masala
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Roasted Garlic And Sea Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Indian Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Peppercorn Mélange
- 1/4 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds flat iron steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Jade Sauce
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Whisk together peanut oil and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Add steak pieces, and toss to coat. Thread beef onto skewers.
- Grill beef, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat, 3 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Place skewers on a serving platter, and drizzle with Jade Sauce. Sprinkle with toasted flaked coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note