Everyone loved it. I served it on Christmas Eve. I would like to try it with champagne instead of club soda.
Cupid's Creamy Peppermint Punch
If you serve this dreamy drink in a large punch bowl, hang peppermint candy canes on the bowl's rim.
Yield: Makes about 1 gallon
- 1 quart eggnog
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1/2 gallon peppermint ice cream, softened
- Hard peppermint candies, crushed
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a punch bowl or large bowl; sprinkle with peppermint candy, and serve immediately.
- Note: Punch may be made ahead, without crushed peppermint candies, and chilled 2 hours. Stir well, and sprinkle with candies just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages