Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 can(s) Crushed Pineapple
- 2 10oz container(s) frozen stawberries - partially thawed
- 3 mashed bananas
- 0.5 cup(s) pecan pieces
- 8 oz container(s) sour cream
- 1 LG box(es) Strawberry Jello
- Empty contents of the Strawberry Jello box into large bowl and add the boiling water, stirring until jello is dissolved. Combine the remainding ingredients. Pour half in 8x8 pan. Set in frig. and let set. Ann 1 container sour cream, spread on top. Add second half of jello mixture. Cool
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JaneMay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cupid's Target Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads