- 1 (18.25-ounce) package Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (6-ounce) package milk chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; set batter aside.
- Stir together cream cheese, sugar, and egg. Stir in chocolate morsels and coconut.
- Spoon cake batter evenly into 24 paper-lined muffin cups, filling each half full. Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly into center of cupcakes.
- Bake at 350° for 19 to 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pans, and cool completely on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts