- 1 (14.4-ounce) package graham cracker crumbs*
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and nuts until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls (about 1 tablespoon of dough). Place into miniature paper candy liners; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until done. Let cool 1 minute on baking sheet; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- *3 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers (about 3 sleeves crackers, crushed) can be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note