- 1 1/2 pounds raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups diced mango
- Lime-Cumin Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Place shrimp in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add salt, next 3 ingredients, and 2 tablespoons oil. Seal bag, tossing to coat shrimp in marinade. Chill 30 to 60 minutes.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes or until opaque.
Combine shrimp, mango, and Lime-Cumin Vinaigrette in a bowl, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Serve warm or chilled.