Super yummy and easy to make, just need to leave time for chopping.
Cumin-spiced Mahi Mahi Tacos with Nectarine-Avocado Salsa
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 12 corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Nectarine-Avocado Salsa
- Zesty Sour Cream
- Combine first 6 ingredients, and sprinkle over all surfaces of the fish. Grill fish, skin side up, on lightly oiled grates over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 4 minutes. Turn fish over, and grill 4 minutes or until fish becomes opaque and begins to flake. Remove skin, and break fish into chunks.
- Lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray, and grill 1 to 2 minutes each side.
- Fill each tortilla with fish and top with Nectarine-Avocado Salsa and Zesty Sour Cream. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers