- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 to 2 tsp. minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/4 cup self-rising cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 (6-oz.) catfish fillets
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 whole-wheat buns, split and toasted
- Tomato slices, shredded lettuce
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients and 1/2 tsp. salt. Set aside.
Combine cornmeal, cumin, and remaining 1 tsp. salt. Rinse fish, and dredge in cornmeal mixture. Spray fish evenly with cooking spray.
Grill fish, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or just until fish begins to flake with a fork.
Serve on buns with mayonnaise mixture, tomato slices, and shredded lettuce.