DELICIOUS!! The flavors blended so well! I sliced the pork tenderloin in longer, thin strips after cooking...like fajita meat. Really, really good! I will definitely make again!
Cumin-Crusted Pork Soft Tacos
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 345
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 11.1g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 24.6g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 427mg
- Calcium: 157mg
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- Remaining ingredients:
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped
- 30 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- To prepare pork, combine first 5 ingredients. Rub cumin mixture over pork. Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes or until browned on all sides. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155°. Remove pork from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut pork across grain into thin slices.
- To prepare salsa, combine corn and next 7 ingredients (through beans).
- Combine sour cream and chipotle in a blender; process until smooth.
- Wrap tortillas, 3 at a time, in a damp paper towel. Microwave at high 20 seconds. Spoon about 1 ounce pork onto each tortilla. Top each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons salsa and about 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture. Fold in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This