Cumin cinnamon Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) Raw honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) Allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sea salt
- 1/3 cup(s) Olive oil
- In a blender or mini food processor, combine all ingredients slowly adding oil and purée until emulsified.
- Note this dressing is esp. good with mixed greens ( include arugula and/or spinach in your mix, thinly sliced fennel, green onions, dried cranberries, (fruit juice sweetened) toasted walnuts, and avocado. You can also add black beans, tomatoes, or any other variety of veggies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SueRhomberg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cumin cinnamon Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes