Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) Kroger Raw Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 5 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- dash(es) white pepper
- pinch(s) sugar
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine garlic and salt; mash to form a paste. Whisk in lime juice, marmalade, cilantro, 3 tablespoons olive oil, soy sauce, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, white pepper and sugar.
- 2. In a large glass bowl or resealable plastic bag, combine shrimp and marinade mixture; mix well. Marinate in the refrigerator, covered, for 1 hour, stirring occasionally to coat shrimp evenly.
- 3. Remove shrimp from marinade. Strain marinate and place in a small saucepan. Over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, bring marinade to a low boil to reduce.
- 4. To a very large nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, add 1 tablespoon oil. Oce hot add half the shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove shrimp from pan. Add remaining oil and repeat the process with remaining shrimp. Place shrimp on serving platter and drizzle with reduced sauce and serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gigimuirheid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cumin-Cilantro Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes